09.00 – 10.30 Uhr | DAfStb Members’ Meeting | (intern)
10.30 – 11.00 Uhr | Break
11.00 – 12.30 Uhr | Impact | Moderation: n.n.19.00 – 22.00 Uhr | Evening event | Institute for Building Materials, TU Dresden
- ||| Welcome and introduction | Manfred Curbach, TU Dresden
- ||| Impact safety of building structures by mineral-based composites | Cesare Signorini, TU Dresden
- ||| Charakterizing the shear behaviour of mineral-based composites under impact loading | Ahmed Tawfik, TU Dresden
- ||| Characterising mineral-based composites for impact damping | Lena Leicht, TU Dresden
- ||| Rear reinforcement of reinforced concrete slabs under impact loading | Franz Bracklow, TU Dresden
13.30 – 15.00 Uhr | Civil engineering | Moderation: n.n.
- ||| Civil Engineering in Existing Contexts | Steffen Marx, TU Dresden
- ||| Rehabilitation of arch bridges | Conrad Pelka, TU Dresden
- ||| Long-term deformation of semi-integral viaducts – measurement and simulation | Max Herbers, TU Dresden
- ||| Modelling of the torsional strength of segmented concrete towers based on the arch theory of thin-walled bars | Fabian Klein, TU Dresden
- ||| Robust lifetime monitoring concepts for offshore wind turbines |Jan-Hauke Bartels, TU Dresden
15.30 – 17.00 Uhr | Fatigue and Durability | Moderation: n.n.
- ||| Short introduction | Steffen Marx, TU Dresden
- ||| Fatigue behaviour of highly ductile short-fibre concrete | Dominik Junger, TU Dresden
- ||| Ultrasonic damage measurement in fatigue stressed concrete | Raul Beltran, TU Dresden
- ||| Crack width development under long-term loading based on local bond relationships | Marc Koschemann, TU Dresden
- ||| Crack initiation and crack width development in reinforced concrete components under forced deformation | Daniel Gebauer, TU Dresden
- ||| Increasing the durability of concrete structures and modelling approaches to damage processes | Michaela Reichardt, TU Dresden
Standing buffet and presentation of 3D printing processes
09.00 – 10.30 Uhr | Fresh concrete and rheology | Moderation: n.n.
- ||| Change in concrete construction – current challenges | Rolf Breitenbücher, Ruhr-Universität Bochum
- ||| Pumping behaviour and tamping tendency of concretes: Findings from large-scale tests | Daniil Mikhalev, TU Dresden
- ||| Characterisation and modelling of the rheological behaviour of fresh concrete | Silvia Reißig, TU Dresden
- ||| New methods for the determination of plastic shrinkage | Viacheslav Markin, TU Dresden
- ||| Processing properties of alternative mineral building materials | Steffen Müller, TU Dresden
11.00 – 12.30 Uhr | Additive manufacturing and sensor technology | Moderation: n.n.
- ||| Additive manufacturing with concrete | Viktor Mechtcherine, TU Dresden
- ||| Automatic integration of mineral-impregnated carbon reinforcement in slender structures | Tobias Neef, TU Dresden
- ||| Formwork-free, continuous production of adaptive support structures from variable frame elements | Egor Ivaniuk, TU Dresden
- ||| Additive manufacturing with ready-mixed | Markus Taubert, TU Dresden
- ||| Functionalisation of non-metallic reinforcement and integrated sensor technology | Marko Liebscher, TU Dresden
13.30 – 15.00 Uhr | Carbon reinforced concrete | Moderation: n.n.
- ||| Non-metallic reinforcements | Norbert Will, RWTH Aachen University
- ||| Hybrid impregnation and coating for temperature resistant carbon reinforced concrete structures | Olga Diering, TU Dresden
- ||| Carbon reinforced concrete under pressure – Influence of transverse pressure and transverse tension | Peter Betz, TU Dresden
- ||| Investigation of carbon rods and carbon layers from recycled carbon | Enrico Baumgärtel, TU Dresden
- ||| Use of Pervading Internal Shell-Type Substructures to Dissolve Compact Components | Iurii Vakaliuk, TU Dresden
- ||| Closing remarks | Steffen Marx, TU Dresden
15.30– 15.45 Uhr | Welcome | Frank Schladitz, C³ – Carbon Concrete Composite e. V.
15.45 – 17.15 Uhr | Standard | Moderation: n.n.
- ||| Industrial Standard Carbon Concrete (ISC) – new possibilities for carbon concrete | Alexander Schumann, CARBOCON GMBH
- ||| DAfStb guideline “Concrete components with non-metallic reinforcement | Norbert Will, RWTH Aachen University
- ||| Approval tests for carbon reinforced concrete | Harald Michler & Matthias Pahn, TU Dresden & TU Kaiserlsautern
Continue to build your professional network during our impressive steamboat cruise through Saxony’s Florence on the Elbe. An exquisite buffet and atmospheric music will ensure a cosy finale.
09.00 – 10.30 Uhr | New construction I | Moderation: n.n.
- ||| New construction of a road bridge made of carbon reinforced concrete | Frank Jesse & Enrico Lorenz, Hentschke Bau GmbH & cbing – Curbach Bösche Ingenieurpartner
- ||| Filigree slab elements made of carbon reinforced HPC – Development, Production, and Experiments | Mathias Hammerl, BoKu Wien
- ||| Modular segmental bridges made of carbon reinforced concrete | Martin Rettinger, TU Berlin
11.00 – 12.30 Uhr | New construction II and recycling | Moderation: n.n.
- ||| Carbon reinforced concrete in practice – New reference projects | Stephan Gießer, solidian GmbH
- ||| FaBeR – Fibre- and concrete recycling of carbon- and textile reinforced concrete | Lia Weiler, RWTH Aachen University
- ||| Recycling Options for Carbon Reinforced Concrete: Environmentally sustainable? | Tobias Hatzfeld, TU Dresden
13.30 – 15.00 Uhr | Rehabilitation and production | Moderation: n.n.
- ||| New Options for repairs with carbon concrete (outside of reinforcement) | Detlef Koch, Koch GmbH
- ||| Shaped braided bars – formable carbon rebar for conventional reinforcement production | Tilo Senckpiel-Peters & Danny Friese, Johne & Groß GmbH & TU Dresden
- ||| CUBE: Practical experience in the production of the TWIST shell of the result house using the wet spraying method | Frank Jesse, Hentschke Bau GmbH
15.30 Uhr | C³ General Meeting (not open to the public)
19.00 Uhr | Evening event – CUBE Aperó
Be there when the first house made of carbon reinforced concrete is handed over for use and enjoy an exciting evening in a breathtaking setting. Take the opportunity to expand your professional network here as well.
10.00 – 13.00 Uhr | Carbonbetontechnikum Leipzig – Inauguration
Be there when a new step in automated carbon reinforced concrete production is taken.
Subject to change without notice. Status: June 2022